Course 50216B: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007: Advanced Configuration and Administration
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer a complex environment with Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2. Coverage includes Architecture and Troubleshooting, Management Packs, Reporting, and Connectors.
This course is intended for Operations Manager 2007 Administrators who are responsible for configuring and managing one or more Operations Manager 2007 management groups and all supporting roles.
Cost & Schedule
Open Enrollment Cost: $1,800
Schedule: Our Open Enrollment schedule for this course will be posted as it is available.
Module 1: Architecture and Troubleshooting
- Operations Manager “Health Engine”
Module 2: Management Packs
- OpsMgr Console vs Authoring Console
- Override and Thresholds
- PRO Tips
Module 3: Reporting
- The Data Warehouse Database
- SQL Reporting And Reporting Items
Module 4: Connectors
- Connector Architecture
- Using the Universal Connector
- Deploy, Configure And Use The Universal Connector
Module 5: Advanced Scripting and Windows PowerShell
- Operations Manager and Windows PowerShell functionality
- Operations Manager and Visual Basic Scripts functionality